DavDrive's WebDAV performance seems o.k. on almost all platforms, except for Windows 7 (and especially the 64 bit version).
I have no Windows 7 at home, so I could not really test.
Today I stumbled over a blog entry by Chief Oddball which suggests a fix.
To make it short, here is the possible fix (quoted form the blog entry):
I'm really interested if this is working.
- In Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu, then click Internet Options.
- Select the Connections tab.
- Click the LAN Settings button.
- Uncheck the “Automatically detect settings” box.
- Click OK until you’re out of dialog hell.